Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Push play and enjoy this awesome cover song done by Radiohead of one of my favorite songs by New Order/Joy Division and then have a peep at the nudies below. p.s. why can't there be cute awesome guys like Thom Yorke in AZ? I'm going to be single forever if I stay in this state..
My friend Chris traded me this and a few other things for an old bike I no longer wanted... he got a good deal.
when you push up on the bottom, these vintage nudie girls show up
This is a page from a book I found in my Grandpa's stuff after he passed
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Bob Marley & The Wailers -The Original
The Gladiators doing Soul Rebel
25 Random Things
1. Jazmine is making me do this.
2. As a matter of fact Jazmine and I have been best friends since we were 14ish and we still talk nearly every single day and get into silly little fights when we hangout too much, my other bff is cindy A and we've been friends since 8th grade!
3. I have 3 dogs-Boxer-Ruby, Boxer-Atilla and Chihuahua-Chi Chi, OH and a CAT that I made the mistake of feeding when it showed up at my house and now i'm stuck with her
4. I nearly drowned in the apt complex pool when I was as kid. My folks friend Patti Hansen jumped in and saved me
5. I'd like to be a crime scene photographer
6. I have OCD
7. I'm a horrible communicator and I get very defensive when put on the spot about something
8. I'm super paranoid and think people are out to get me or that the worst will happen.
9. I think way too much for my own good, what if.. what if... why?
10. My drink of choice is Jack Daniels and Coke
11. two people have called me MacGuyver in the past week n a half
12. I am an Aries.
13. I'm not a huge chocolate fan
14. I snorkeled in the ocean at the Great Barrier Reef
15. My great grandfather was a shoe maker and he came over on the boat from Bari, Italy-Rocco was his name
16. I have hardly any savings because I blow my money
17. I found $1,300 once and I didn't like to share my findings
18. I used to shave my head and bleach my hair blonde.
19. I really am shy.
20. I love Creme Brulee.
21. I'm scared of failure so I avoid trying certain things
22. I'm French, Italian, Norwegian and Polish-for the most part.
23. I puked on the music room floor in like 1st grade and stained the concrete floor forever-man, i must have a lot of acid in me
24. I have two nephews that I hardly ever see b-cuz they live back in IL.
25. I bought a new camera with money I don't have.
Collar tucked in... and thanks to Blog Full of Jelly it's a 50's dress, not 60's-damn, she's good!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I really want to see this.....
If I was to get a new pan set i'd want one of these. Jazmine has them and they are SOO nice.
Cuisinart Greenware™ Eco-Friendly Nonstick 10-pc. Cookware Set
Cuisinart® is leading the way in eco-friendly cookware with Greenware™. It features the exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica™ nonstick technology that is completely free of PTFE and PFOA, plus a ceramic-based instead of petroleum-based coating (to help conserve existing oil supplies) that's applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. The cookware’s aluminum construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperatures, and the riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. The environmentally friendly packaging is made from recycled materials and is printed with soy ink.
The 10-piece set includes:
1.5-qt. saucepan with cover
2.5-qt. saucepan with cover
6-qt. Dutch oven with cover
8" omelet pan
10" deep fry pan with cover
steamer insert (fits 2.5-qt. saucepan)
you can get the whole set for $149 here
I am SO in LOVE with these.. Fiorentini + Baker-damn it, I need to go to Shoemaking school and be just like my Great Grandpa from Bari, Italy
Found these here
Monday, February 23, 2009
Potato soup, wine and beer.. YES!
this is one of the carpet.