Friday, November 20, 2009
Let's All Chip in and Buy THIS!
Titan 1 Missile Base in Denver, CO for sale on Ebay. How fucking rad would it be to have an underground bar/hotel? here (I linked it just for you Boyle.)
"The Titan 1C facility was built in the early 1960s at a cost of
$170,000,000. It was designed as a virtual underground city with
independent power, water, sewer, kitchen, bathrooms, sleeping
quarters, and air ﬁltration.
Building Size: Approx. 50,000 square feet of total ﬂoor space
- Three 160’ tall missile silos approx. 10,000 Sq. Ft each
- Three 4 story equipment terminal buildings approximately
6,000 Sq. Ft each
- Two 6 story antenna silos approximately 3000 Sq. Ft each
- One 100’ (base) diameter control dome building
- One 130’ (base) diameter power dome building
- Nearly mile of tunnels 9 feet in diameter 40 feet below
- One entry portal approximately 65’ deep and 40’ in diameter.
- Two deep wells
Site Size: 19 Acres (827,640 Sq. Ft.)
- 37 fenced acres
- 210 total acres
Airport: 20 minutes from Denver International Airport
Ideal building for:
High tech or classified work.